MUSIC

Hello everyone  you know me, my name is Francisca and study veterinary medicine.
 In the post of this  week  I will going to talk about the music.
The music is a thing that everybody  like,  without be important the music styles.
Since when a was a little girl I like the music. Remember that I was 4 year old I danced in the living room of my house.
The music is very important in my life. I listen to music everyday I can't leave of my house without my headphones, when I listen to  music I can relax me, in the journey to the university I listen to music for pass the moment ( approximately one hour  of travel😩)
I like different music styles (in english and spanish), from disney artists (like demi lovato, Nick jonas,  R5)  until "pierce the veil" or "linkin park". I could  say  that I fan of Nick Jonas. I love since she was a child, think  that I have all song.
well, here finish my blog, Good Bye 💗




and here a ramdom song with lyrics!!!

Comentarios

  1. I forgot my headphone today so the one hour travel was longer than usual!! i don't know Nick Jonas...maybe I'm going to look for one of his songs

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My Profession

my favorite gadget

The photograph that like me