my favorite gadget
Hello everyone!!! My favorite device... mmm... I was thinking beetwen two device (my laptop and my smartphone), but I decided for my smartphone because is a thing Handy. Since with Smartphone I can listen to music, surf on the internet, watch videos, play with some app, chat or call to my friends o family, take potos and record the classes, besides have calculador and the too important alarms. I got my Smartphone as a birthday gift, because my prior cellphone was already malfunctioning and was becoming obsolete. I use it everyday (my mom says it’s a bad habit to carrey my Smartphone to everywhere). If I had to imagine how my life would life would be without it, I wake up late almost everyday because I need more than one alarm, other thing important that no make is record the class and that would cause that I not study so properly and I would get b...


It is very sad that your family does not support you to fulfill your dream, in time they will realize that the most important thing is that the profession makes you happy!
ResponderEliminarYour story touch me.
ResponderEliminarMy parents also disagree with my decision and they haven't help me. It is very sad :c
is good that you have decided follow your dream, I congratulate you. Yoy will very good
ResponderEliminarIf you keep it up.
Someting Is good follow the dreams , i like do you study veterinary science Is a beautifull career
ResponderEliminarFran we want a future similar to me also I would like to work in small animals clinic and then with exotic animals :)
ResponderEliminar