My Profession
Hi Again!!! In this opportunity I talk about why I chose to study Veterinary Medicine When i was in high school I didn't know which career to choose to study, in the last year of high school I was very complicated with this issue 😡 , but I started to remember when I was a little girl and in one presentation in second grade of school primary I talked about the profession that I would like to do and did about the Veterinary Medicine. And meditating I did think could fulfil my dream jobs when I was a child, but many of my friends, partner and even my boyfriend and mom did not agree that. So try to find another career and thought about studying nursing, until before the applications I had in mind that option. . . . but at last moment I put the first option Veterinary Medicine, and now I'm her...


hello fran! Friends always accompany you but in different ways, you only have to enjoy when you have them. Your sister look like very cool!! and your cats are so beautiful
ResponderEliminarHi fran :) I also like reading horror books, do you read any stephen king novel?,
ResponderEliminar